***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Feeling the Whimsy......

MEET......

Auntie Mudmire
"Elwood" PODD
and "Santy Cheese"










What's new on "PFATT Marketplace"......... SOLD


4 comments:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

as always they are wonderful.;)

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Wonderful creations as usual!
I received my patterns today ~ Thank-You! I can't wait to get started on them.
Have a great week!
Prim Blessings
Robin

A Magical Whimsy said...

Hi, Pam
I have admired your creations for about three years...you always come up with such whimsical creatures...I especially love your mice creations...but this last elephant is a hoot! What a charmer!
I know what you mean about the weight gain in the middle...it is not easy to loose and that is where all my excess weight goes. Plus the heart palpatations that go along with it. Not fun. I am in Cloth and Clay doll ning (since fall of 2008) and in MAIDA doll ning with Dixie Redmond in her Izannah Walker workshop which she is changing around by August 15th, so I rejoined for the $15.00 for another year.
I love your blog and I enjoy looking at all you have accomplished.
Cheers!
Teresa in CA

Jody Wakefield studio said...

Your creativity knows no bounds! The look of all your things are wonderful!! I especially love your mice creations. What a fun blog you have too. :-)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected