***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

OOPS! Christmas in August........

I'm thinking that maybe for the up-coming PFATT Marketplace I might just have to do "Christmas in August". The pictures are of some of the characters I had at my Christmas Show in Fairfax, Va. last year and when I saw them I got a cold chill of excitement....funny considering I'm totally in Halloween mode! I can make a snowman....I mean they're round like pumpkins... I'll just have to make three different sizes and stack 'em...right? Okay so I'm pushing it a bit but in all seriousness I think I'm going to grab my inner Christmas elf and go for it! Alright Everyone....this July 10th on the PFATT Marketplace "Soft in the Head" is going to go all red and green and cold for "Christmas in August"....Put your mittens and ear-muffs on and pop on over to see what is new!!!! I can smell the hot chocolate in the air!

I originally had this under "Christmas in July".....I tell ya if it wasn't for a dear customer, thanks Maria, pointing it out to me that it is almost August I would still be running a month behind! This has REALLY been one heck of a year! So everyone hope you will come to my "Christmas in Ausgust" on PFATT!

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected