***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

THiS MoNtH On PFATT....

I'm Just A Fool For Love.......

Meet "The Jester" this month on the "PFATT Marketplace", he is my contribution to the month of LOVE! This little mouse was so much fun to do. I love the little heart over his eye and his "pointy" hat. This guy is a guarantee smile breaker and a keeper....wait does that mean I should keep him? Nope he is up for grabs tonight on PFATT!

Back by popular demand are the girls with those funny little umbrellas....yes it is "The girls from Piccadilly" Fiona and Daphne! I had such a great response last year with these two characters I thought I would bring them back. They are still snooty and still "shop-aholics"!

Next is something a bit different for me. These two mice are made using paper-clay. To stay true to myself though, the heads are still soft, lol! Meets the "Sweet Treats" ....these two characters have bodies like candy hearts with wire legs and arms and little vintage thimbles for hats. They are attached to little wooden boxes, a great place for stashing a treat or two. They actually turned out very "sweet" indeed and are begging for a little love this Valentines Day! I like changing things up a bit and working with the paper-clay helped me do that but I'm still a "softee" kinda artist and love my fabric! Hope you will visit the "Marketplace" and enjoy some amazing "eye candy".....it's a great place to shop!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the Jester . Will he be a pattern ? Would love to purchase . (:
Deb

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected