***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*********************************************************
Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before "breakfast". Lewis Carroll
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Monday, December 20, 2010

Looky What I Got!...................

Our Annual PFATT Ornament Swap!

Every year at Christmas I look forward to this event! Around this time the postman delivers that coveted box that holds four wonderful creations from some of the most talented and creative women I know...."The PFATTIES!" This will be my fourth year doing the swap so now I have an even dozen of these whimsical and creative pieces nestled on my tree! I LOVE IT! Thank you Joanne (Kip), Cindy, JoEllen and Zinnia for making Christmas just a bit more special this year!

3 comments:

WoolenSails said...

What wonderful creations. I love packages from my crafting friends, each piece is a reminder of our friendships.

Debbie

Wings and Paws Whimsies said...

Simply divine.. I bet you can't wait to place them on your tree! What fun, LOVE it! Melissa

Debbie Miller of Onion Patch said...

You lucky girl!! Everything looks wonderful!!
Blessings,
Debbie