***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Monday, December 20, 2010

Looky What I Got!...................

Our Annual PFATT Ornament Swap!

Every year at Christmas I look forward to this event! Around this time the postman delivers that coveted box that holds four wonderful creations from some of the most talented and creative women I know...."The PFATTIES!" This will be my fourth year doing the swap so now I have an even dozen of these whimsical and creative pieces nestled on my tree! I LOVE IT! Thank you Joanne (Kip), Cindy, JoEllen and Zinnia for making Christmas just a bit more special this year!

3 comments:

WoolenSails said...

What wonderful creations. I love packages from my crafting friends, each piece is a reminder of our friendships.

Debbie

Anonymous said...

Simply divine.. I bet you can't wait to place them on your tree! What fun, LOVE it! Melissa

Debbie Miller of Onion Patch said...

You lucky girl!! Everything looks wonderful!!
Blessings,
Debbie

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected