***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Saturday, December 13, 2008


"FUNNY STORY FROM CUSTOMER"!
Have to share.......
I have this wonderful customer, Joyce Fritz, who loves my mice and has added quite a few to her collection. Well I recently received this email from her and I just had to share it. It was a "depends" moment for me even though it was a bit bittersweet in its ending....
Here's the note..........
Hey, I just have to tell you a quick story…..The UPS man dropped off a package for me on the front porch. When I went out to get it, I saw a dead mouse. I thought how in the world would a dead mouse end up on my front porch…. Anyway, I have a bird house with lights on it and apparently the mouse chewed through the light wire and electrocuted himself. This is the funny part. His mouth was open like your carolers. It wasn’t funny but yet it was.
Just had to tell you that in real life, a mouse can open wide like your carolers.
Have a great holiday season and stay well.

Joyce

4 comments:

Christopher A. Klingler said...

LOVE IT!!! ~ SpOOOOOOOOky!

Go figure?!

SpOOky CK :-)

WoolenSails said...

Yes, too funny, but not, lol.
I don't think she will ever look at those carolers the same way again.

Debbie

Unknown said...

OoooH! I hope he went out singin'!!!!!

Thanks for sharing !
Shame on me for LOL just once!
Hugs,
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Oh man.. that was funny ..sad but yah..funny!!..

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected