***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*********************************************************
Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before "breakfast". Lewis Carroll
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Sunday, July 13, 2008

A BIG 'WARM AND FUZZY" FEELING! Thanks Louise!


Ya know what the best form of "flattery" is? Well, in my case it is when a person purchases one of my patterns and uses it to start a "WHOLE" line of creations from it that are FANTASTIC! This is what Louise from "Six Twigs Arts & Crafts" is doing with my "Theo the Cat" pattern. She has been doing the Theo design for a number of years in every type of color and breed I can think off for custom orders. The one above is for a woman who shows her Siamese Cats. She had rquested a Theo with a place for her business cards. I get such a chuckle everytime I see one of her creations! You need a "Theo" Louise is your girl! THANK YOU DEAR LOUISE FOR MAKING THIS OL' SOFTEE LOOK GOOD! You are the best!

4 comments:

Doreen said...

Oh, how cute :)

Hugs,
D

Sherry's Cabin said...

I just keep finding more and more on your blog!! It's just wonderful! Please stop by my blog when you have time. I have a little award to present to you!
Many Blessings,
Sherry

Six Twigs said...

You're wondeful Pam! Thanks so much for the write up on your blog, it meant millions to me. Now I gots that warm and fuzzy feeling!

Bright Blessings,

-Louise

Six Twigs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.