***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Monday, June 30, 2008

I'M GETTING "HALLOWEENY" ON HUMBLE ARTS!

SOLD
THE CANDY CORN CULPRITS!


I love Halloween and it's great when I can create new dolls for all the different sites I participate on. My page on Humble Arts is going to be entirely Halloween this month. I hope you will take some time, sit down, relax, and enjoy all the fine work on this wonderful site.... www.thehumblearts.com
SOLD

Meet OLLIE LOU and SALEM PODD New for 2008 ........SOLD

1 comment:

Sandra Caldwell said...

Oh my what wonderful work...I just love...it!
Love for you to visit my 2nd blog...Your Halloween is so fun!

http://babycakesallshewrote.blogspot.com/
Thanks
Sandra

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected