***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Monday, May 26, 2008

A "PEACE" OF NATURE .......


Our daughter, Casey, sent these pictures to me. She'd taken them with her phone one day while out walking with our grandson Jude. I just love them so I thought I would share!

The one thing about living here in Virginia that just amazes me are the butterflies. At any given time you can count a hundred or more in a day. When I peer out my kitchen window I see swarms of butterflies flying across the grass field behind us, just gracing the tips of the grass with their wings! I find myself drifting out there with them, so serene and peaceful! Nature at it's finest!

1 comment:

Doreen Frost said...

Beautiful pictures Pam. Wow, how wonderful to have all those butterflies...I'm sure that is amazing...perhaps they flock to you because you are such a caring and giving soul.

~by the way....I love the witch sitting by the woodstove offering tea in the side column..........she is wonderful!!!!

Your blog is looking great...lots of fun happening here!!

Hugs,
D

~I need to get my PFATT banner up!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected