***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*********************************************************
Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before "breakfast". Lewis Carroll
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Thursday, March 13, 2008

MY NATURE THEME ON SIMPLY PRIMITIVES MARCH 15TH

I think I have the "spring bug" all I could think of
making were birds and insects! What is up with that?
Don't forget to check out www.simplyprimitives.com for
all the great items being offered. This is a great
site for primitive work!


THE QUEEN.....SOLD



MRS.BIDDLE THE TALENTED LADYBUG.....SOLD











ELDEN THE BLUEBIRD.....SOLD






ELDEN




BIZZY BEEZZZZZ BEEHIVE......SOLD

7 comments:

tattered 'n torn prims said...

Oh my word....these are wonderful!! Love them all, but the bluebird is exceptional!! Woo Hoo!!
Stacey

Doreen said...

Oh Pam, these are all so lovely. I especially love the blue bird!!!

I think we all have spring fever....we are boiling tonight..the sap has been running!!!!

Hugs,
Doreen

Pea said...

Oh Pam! I love them... Soooo when are you gonna have a new pattern my dear. These are truely adorable...
hugs,Pea

Jo James said...

Love your blue bird, Pam.
I've got birds on the brain lately myself. C'mon Spring!

Primitive Peddlers said...

I love your bee! What a cute face and I love the blue bird too--they're all so cute!

Cathy :)

Cassaundra said...

Love the bees!!! Love them lots!

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

I love your wonderful creations!
Cathy