***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Saturday, June 9, 2018

Look What's New.....

"It's June and Fun on the Marketplace"
As the weather starts to warm up my workroom starts buzzing with ideas.  Even though I'm "semi-"retired I still get to plan and design something fun every month for the PFATT Marketplace.  This month it's all kinds of silly starting with my "Worm" pin-keep!  I just love creating pin-keeps!  They're like creating a story in cloth!  This one is exactly what I'm talking about...it's a story
in a tin bucket, made of cloth and yet will be a great place to stick your straight pins. 

Next is another character I enjoy creating, my sleeping mouse.  I have three sizes of this mouse since I started designing it years and years ago.  This particular one is the largest of the group.  She is sound
asleep on top of her spell and potion book.  This piece turned out beautiful and I'm almost tempted to keep it LOL. 

About a month or so ago I finished a custom order of faerie mice, lots and lots of faerie mice.  I had so much fun filling that order that I decided to make another one for this month's Marketplace.  Meet "Marvel the Faerie".  I love purple and nothing makes a better faerie
than purple, right?  LOL  

This definitely is a month of mice cause here's yet another one for the PFATT Marketplace...this is a little "spice witch" named Gretchen!  There is such a collection of old spice cans around here that I just figured it was time to use them, perfect for this little lady.  

All in all I had fun this month creating, kinda like this semi-retired thing, no pressure and I create what I love.  I have been working on Halloween for my next show but I do what I can when I can and feel great about it and I leave time to do some traveling with Dan.  We have so many plans for this next year. 
Don't forget to pay PFATT a visit, the artists have out done themselves this month....
www.pfattmarketplace.com 

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected