***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Friday, October 27, 2017

A New Christmas!

"Thinking About Red and Green"
Today I begin the magical ride into the world of Christmas after a VERY successful year in the world of Halloween!  I just packed up my Halloween fabric stash and spent yesterday unpacking and organizing my Christmas fabric.  Odds and ends have been ordered to get me into the winter state of mind.

With Dan and I preparing for our trip to Australia I
have decided NOT to have a blog sale like I do every year but instead I will sell as I finish pieces.  I know this will be tough for all my followers/collectors that depend on my online event every year but since we will be leaving November 28th this will be a better fit for my schedule.   I will promote my pieces on Facebook and here on my blog but everything will be listed in my "Shoppe" www.softeessellingshop.blogspot.com

I have snowmen on the mind and LOTS of mice
which seem to be one of my collectors favorite.  This year I will be stepping back into my primitive world with some Olde Tyme Santa's and a few funny PODD Santa's.  The PODD Santa's have always been a hit and I actually have a few PODD collectors that would be extremely disappointed not to
add to their collection.  I'm trying to come up with something new and different this year and maybe even try a PODD angel and snowman, we'll see where the Christmas spirit sends me this year.  
I truly hope that not to many of you are disappointed about me not having my annual Christmas show but I must admit we are a bit
over-whelmed with this trip to Australia, excited to finally hug our grandkids and spend time in our son's world.  We will get 6 exciting weeks "down under"......this is a dream come true.   Dan and I will actually be having Christmas in the middle of summer there....Christmas on the beach!  Now this is a first!  Christmas is going to be a GREAT New Experience this year!  

2 comments:

Martha said...

Pam that is the cutest Santa PODD ever and I would happily buy one just like him if you make one! So happy for your Christmas adventure....what a fabulous gift for you and your family!!! xoxo
Martha

softinthehead said...

Thanks Martha....hoping to have more this year....I will be posting on here and Facebook when I do. Thanks again :o)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected