***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*********************************************************
Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before "breakfast". Lewis Carroll
*****************************************************

For Finished Characters: Click Here

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Thank You........

"My Heart and Life is Full....Thank You"
From a very young age I have learned to count my blessings, and count them often! My heart is definitely full with gratitude and appreciation for all of you that came out to my "blog sale" last Sunday!  The show/sale was such a success and all because of you, my followers/friends!  Dan made his trek to the post office today and I have to say it was a true act of heroism, LOL!  As many of you know I can't drive right now but we have our fingers and toes crossed that will change soon....soooo Saturday is my shipping day and BOY do things add up, LOL!  Poor Dan!
As you can see there was quite a load...but what a trooper!  He never complains he just goes!  Though I must admit the ladies at our local post office do love seeing his smiling face come through the doorOne thing about my incredible husband is he is always full of life and laughter and makes it his personal job to make sure everyone has at least one "happy" moment a day!  I love this man with all my heart and soul and can't imagine a day without him!  
So to get back on track....."THANK YOU EVERYONE" for making my humble little blog show/sale into something memorable and giving my little characters a place to hang their hats, brooms or whatever!  I truly love doing what I do but more than that I love that what I do makes some of you so "happy"! 
 
 
 
For finished "one of kind" pieces check out the 
"Selling Shoppe"....click here 

No comments: